How much do you know about sheet metal process?
Do you always think that sheet metal processing is only for some sheet metal processing, in fact sheet metal processing involves a wide range of processing; it can not only for sheet metal processing, but also for machinery, machine tools, etc. Sheet metal processing from the blanking, stamping, bending, rivets, tapping, molding process. Today Yixin takes you to know about sheet metal processing technology.
Sheet metal products are also widely used in communication and electronics industry, automobile manufacturing industry, motorcycle manufacturing industry, aerospace industry, medical equipment industry, home appliances industry, etc. Generally speaking, most of the metals forming parts of various mechanical and electrical products are produced by sheet metal process, among which, stamping process is suitable for mass production, while CNC sheet metal process is suitable for precision production.
Different sheet metal materials produce different sheet metal products also have different characteristics and quality. It can meet the needs of people with different needs in different industries.
1, stainless steel plate features: non-magnetic, corrosion resistance, good brightness, high strength, certain elasticity, good plasticity, high temperature oxidation resistance, is a good sheet metal parts production materials. Stainless steel plate commonly used surface treatment: wire drawing, passivation, chemical coloring (black, color), electric polishing, electrophoresis paint, and direct screen printing on the surface.
2, the characteristics of aluminum plate: good corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, low strength, high plasticity, good processing. Common surface treatment of aluminum plate: wire drawing, sand blasting, oxidation, nickel plating, spraying, screen printing, etc.
3. Characteristics of copper plate: good conductivity, heat conduction, corrosion resistance, good gloss, easy plastic processing; H62 copper plate ductility, good stamping, good resistance to seawater and atmospheric corrosion. Common surface treatment of copper plate: nickel plating, black oxidation, spraying, screen printing, etc.
4. Features of cold-rolled steel plate: good surface quality, high dimensional accuracy, and good mechanical and technological performance, especially good stamping performance, low cost. Cold rolled steel plate commonly used surface treatment: color zinc, blue zinc, nickel plating, spraying, screen printing, etc.
As a leader in hardware manufacturing, Yixin Precision has a thorough study on sheet metal processing technology. The engineering team has spent a lot of time on the study of sheet metal processing skills to ensure that each sheet metal processing product can be perfect. Different processing requirements for the products are strictly completed, and we have a large number of other professional processing equipment: CNC, milling machine, general car, etc., as well as high-precision measuring instruments can complete the requirements of customers with high quality and high speed, so that every customer is 100% satisfied.
How should CNC machining tool choose?
How to choose CNC machining tools? Today, Yi Xin show you to learn these a few moves, after the tools to pick!
1, coarse turning, should choose a high strength, good durability of the tool, to meet the rough turning back draft, feed large requirements.
2. High precision and good durability should be selected to ensure the machining accuracy.
3. In order to reduce the time of tool changing and facilitate tool matching, the tool holder and tool holder should be used as far as possible.
First, CNC machining fixture reasonable choice
1. Try to use general fixture to clamp the workpiece and avoid using special fixture;
2. Parts positioning datum coincide to reduce positioning error.
Second, determine the processing route
The machining route refers to the path and direction of the tool relative to the parts in the process of precision CNC lathe and CNC lathe.
1. Requirements for machining accuracy and surface roughness shall be ensured;
2, the processing route should be as short as possible, in order to reduce the idling time of the tool.
Third, processing route and processing allowance
In the case of CNC lathes not widely used, it is usually necessary to lay too much margin on the blank, especially in the ordinary lathe including forging and casting hard cortex margin. If you want to use CNC lathe processing, must pay attention to the flexible arrangement of the program.
Fourth, key points of fixture installation
At present, the connection between the hydraulic chuck and the hydraulic clamp cylinder is realized by pulling rod. The key points of clamping hydraulic chuck are: first, remove the nut on the hydraulic cylinder by hand, remove the tube, pull out from the back end of the spindle, then remove the fixing screw of the chuck by hand, and then remove the chuck.
Yi Xin precision as a leader in this field, we in the CNC processing this a very professional, engineering team spent a lot of time to study way of different materials on the CNC processing, rough machining of CNC machining technology finishing has its own unique technology and ideas, can high quality high speed to complete the customer's requirements, percentage let every customer satisfaction.