Galvanized, nickel plated, chromium
Every time I hear people say galvanized, nickel plated, chrome plated, but what is the difference between the three? What are they used for? Today, Yi Xin takes you to distinguish the real difference between galvanized, nickel plated and chromium plated, respectively from each point of view specific analysis of their differences and role.
The difference between:
1. Different appearance colors
1) Appearance of galvanized silver white.
2) The appearance of nickel plating is silvery white and yellowish.
3) Chrome plating: decorative chrome and hard chrome appearance bright white to blue.
2. Different definitions
1) Galvanization refers to the surface treatment technology of plating a layer of zinc on the surface of metal, alloy or other materials, which can play the role of aesthetics and rust prevention.
2) The method of plating a layer of nickel on metals or some non-metals by electrolysis or chemistry is called nickel plating.
3) Chromium is a micros trip blue silvery-white metal, by electrolysis or chemical method on the metal or some non-metallic coated with a layer of chromium, called chromium plating.
3. Different characteristics
1) Zinc plating cost is low, corrosion prevention is general, the color is silver.
2) Beautiful nickel plating can be used for decoration, high price, slightly complex technology, the color of silver and yellow.
3) There are two kinds of chromium plating, the former is decorative, appearance bright, abrasion resistance performance is better, rust resistance is not as good as galvanized, better than oxidation; the second is to increase the hardness of metal parts, wear resistance, etc., this is the part of the functionality.
4. Different USES
1) Zinc plating is used in screws, circuit breakers, industrial supplies, etc.
2) Nickel plating is applied to energy-saving lamp caps, COINS, etc.
3) Chrome-plated bright decorative parts and faucets for household appliances, electronics and other products.
5. Different functions
1) The hardness of nickel coating is relatively high, which can improve the wear resistance of the product surface. Nickel plating is commonly used in the printing industry to improve the surface hardness of lead.
2) Because zinc is not easy to change in dry air, dense zinc carbonate film can be formed on the surface in moist air, which can effectively protect the interior from corrosion. This plating method is especially suitable for all kinds of strong acid, alkali fog corrosion environment.
3) The chrome coating is thin, bright and beautiful. It is usually used as the outermost layer of multilayer plating. Zinc or steel substrates must be coated with a sufficiently thick intermediate for protection purposes and then coated with a 0.25-0.5 bright intermediate.
Yi Xin precision as a hardware manufacturing, to the requirement of metal plating is very familiar with, the engineering team spent a lot of time to study different methods of surface treatment, anodic oxidation, sand blasting, laser, etc., different processing requirements of surface treatment has its own unique technology and ideas, and we have a large number of professional processing equipment: CNC, milling machine, universal car, etc., and high precision measuring instruments could be high quality high speed to complete the customer's requirements, let every customer satisfaction.
How should CNC machining tool choose?
How to choose CNC machining tools? Today, Yi Xin show you to learn these a few moves, after the tools to pick!
1, coarse turning, should choose a high strength, good durability of the tool, to meet the rough turning back draft, feed large requirements.
2. High precision and good durability should be selected to ensure the machining accuracy.
3. In order to reduce the time of tool changing and facilitate tool matching, the tool holder and tool holder should be used as far as possible.
First, CNC machining fixture reasonable choice
1. Try to use general fixture to clamp the workpiece and avoid using special fixture;
2. Parts positioning datum coincide to reduce positioning error.
Second, determine the processing route
The machining route refers to the path and direction of the tool relative to the parts in the process of precision CNC lathe and CNC lathe.
1. Requirements for machining accuracy and surface roughness shall be ensured;
2, the processing route should be as short as possible, in order to reduce the idling time of the tool.
Third, processing route and processing allowance
In the case of CNC lathes not widely used, it is usually necessary to lay too much margin on the blank, especially in the ordinary lathe including forging and casting hard cortex margin. If you want to use CNC lathe processing, must pay attention to the flexible arrangement of the program.
Fourth, key points of fixture installation
At present, the connection between the hydraulic chuck and the hydraulic clamp cylinder is realized by pulling rod. The key points of clamping hydraulic chuck are: first, remove the nut on the hydraulic cylinder by hand, remove the tube, pull out from the back end of the spindle, then remove the fixing screw of the chuck by hand, and then remove the chuck.
Yi Xin precision as a leader in this field, we in the CNC processing this a very professional, engineering team spent a lot of time to study way of different materials on the CNC processing, rough machining of CNC machining technology finishing has its own unique technology and ideas, can high quality high speed to complete the customer's requirements, percentage let every customer satisfaction.