are parts with certain shape, size and performance obtained by stamping process. Stamping parts are widely used and gradually become an important part in the current parts manufacturing industry. The stamping process is affected by three factors: the type of equipment, the material of the workpiece and the performance of the oil product. The following is a brief introduction of the advantages of the stamping process by YMP Petrochemical Company:
I. Advantages of Stamping Workpieces
(1) Metal stamping parts are made by stamping. The parts are light in weight and good in rigidity. The metal plate is improved after stamping, which improves the strength of the stamping parts.
(2) Metal stamping parts have high dimensional accuracy, uniform dimensions with the same module, and good interchangeability. It can be used without further process.
(3) In the stamping process, because the plate surface is not damaged, it has good surface quality and beautiful lubrication, which can meet the requirements of subsequent painting, electroplating, phosphating and other processes.
Second, the choice of stamping materials
There are three main stamping processes: blanking, bending and stretching.Different processes have different requirements for plates.
(1) Blanking requires that the plate should have sufficient deformation to ensure that the plate will not crack during blanking. Soft materials have good blanking performance, and after blanking, parts with smooth section and small inclination can be obtained. The quality of hard materials after blanking is not good and the cross section is uneven, especially for thick plates. For brittle materials, tearing is easy to occur after blanking, especially when the width is very small.
(2) The plate to be bent should have sufficient deformation and low yield limit. Plate with high plasticity is not easy to crack when bending, and plate with lower yield limit has small springback deformation after bending and is easy to obtain accurate bending shape. Materials with higher brittleness must have larger relative bending radius when bending, otherwise cracking will easily occur during bending.
(3) The stretching of plate is a difficult one in stamping. It not only requires the stretching depth to be as small as possible, the shape to be as simple and smooth as possible, but also requires the material to have a good deformation amount. Otherwise, it is very easy to cause overall distortion, local wrinkling and even tension crack of parts.
III. Selection of Stamping Oil
Stamping oil plays a key role in the stamping process. Good cooling performance and extreme pressure and wear resistance have made a qualitative leap in improving the service life of dies and workpiece precision. According to the different material of the workpiece, the emphasis of the stamping oil performance is different when it is selected.
(1) Silicon steel plate is a relatively easy punching material. Generally, low viscosity punching oil is selected on the premise of preventing punching burrs for workpiece cleaning.
(2) When selecting stamping oil for carbon steel plate, the better viscosity shall be determined according to the process difficulty, drawing oil feeding method and degreasing.
(3) Galvanized steel plates will have chemical reaction with chlorine additives. Therefore, when selecting stamping oil for galvanized steel plates, attention should be paid to the problem of white rust that may occur in chlorine type stamping oil. Using YMP sulfur type stamping oil can avoid the problem of rust, but degreasing should be done as soon as possible after stamping.
(4) Stainless steel plates are easily hardened materials, requiring the use of drawing oil with high oil film strength and sintering resistance. Generally, stamping oil containing sulfur and chlorine compound additives is used to ensure extreme pressure performance while avoiding problems such as burrs and cracks on workpieces.
These are the factors that affect the quality of stamping parts. With the rapid development of precision stamping technology, small stamping parts can meet the needs of various machine tools, instruments and other manufacturing industries.
If you want to know more about other production content, please pay attention to our official website
, and we yixin precision metal and plastic ltd
update new content
Source of this article:http://ympcnc.com/